This Page

has been moved to new address

Sick kid(s), can't sleep.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Sick kid(s), can't sleep.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sick kid(s), can't sleep.

**Disclaimer: I'm going to talk about puke, so don't read it if you have a weak stomach like I do! lol**

So, Sapphire broke out with some insane rash tonight. Some type of hives or something, I don't know. It freaked me out at first, because they spread SO FAST (like from one splotch to her entire body being covered in like an hour).. she was itching and crying.. and it was just awful. But I put some anti-itch lotion on her and made her lay down for a little while, and she was fine. She actually got really hyper after she started to feel better.

My poor lil babies..



I told her to stand up straight and she put her arms to her side like a soldier haha.



Jenelle came home from school saying her stomach hurt. She fell asleep on the living room floor while we were waiting for the taffy to come to a boil. My mom came over to pick up her Girl Scout cookies, and Jenelle didn't move - which is VERY unlike her. She just kept laying there. I figured she was tired, so I let her sleep. She slept for two hours, right through dinner. She woke up saying she had to go the bathroom, but couldn't. I ran her a hot bath and let her soak. Then I hear Sapphire scream that Jenelle is hurt.. so I run to check on her and she is puking in the tub. Now, I've been a mom for 8 years.. and I've never had a kid puke in the tub. I have a terribly weak stomach. I almost lost it at that point.



The entire time, I was texting Rachel just keeping her updated on the home situation. She got worried, and came home from work early. I laid down with Jenelle while she dealt with the other two. She has thrown up about 8 times since 5PM or so. She has no fever, but has refused to eat anything. No idea what has caused this, but I'm making her drink gatorade every time she wakes up. Unfortunately, I can't sleep... I'm a worry-wort and I'm afraid she will be up, puking or something, and I'll be snoozing and won't be able to help her.

Rach cleaning stuff up... she is worse than I am, and has a really weak stomach!! LOL



So, here I am, online at 11:30PM, knowing darn good and well Grace is going to be bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7AM (or earlier). Sigh. Please keep Nell in your prayers, if you're the praying type. If not, any positive thoughts/vibes are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Stop by Jenelle's blog to send her nice thoughts!!


Linky love: SBB ... A blog for moms with boys (those are few and far between!) has tips and tidbits on easy cleaning! Check them out.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At March 4, 2010 at 12:03 AM , Blogger Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

ohh your poor babies.I too have a weak stomach and my son once ran to the toilet and threw up and threw up and then i yelled oh my god you never lifted the lid so he picks then to whack teh lid up ,yup with 8 tonnes of vomit on it and it sprayed all over the walls.I was 8 months pregnant and it took me ages to clean up as i had to stop and vomit myself.Just thought id tell you that tale and make you feel better hehe
get well soon to your babies.

 
At March 4, 2010 at 12:05 AM , Blogger Erika said...

Oh no! Poor Kiddos!! Sending prayers your way.

 
At March 4, 2010 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Maybeads said...

I sure hope whatever they have runs through them quickly and they're back to feeling good soon! Throw-up in the tub is something I haven't experienced (yet) with my kids - ug, I can only imagine. The picture of Rachel cracks me up - that would be my husband. I hope everyone is doing better now!

 
At March 4, 2010 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Sorry your babies are not feeling well. For the rash thing you could try:
1. A corn starch bath
2. Oatmeal bath, but the oats have to be ground up like coffee grounds (but not in a coffee grinder that has ground coffee).

 
At March 4, 2010 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Serendipityissweet said...

Hang in there, better days are coming. I hope they are all well soon!

 
At March 4, 2010 at 10:52 AM , Blogger SB~the origianl bunny said...

Poor sweety! I hope everyone feels better! They're all in my prayers mama!!

 
At March 4, 2010 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Oh wow, so sorry to hear that. Hope they are feeling better. I have had those moments with the kids too. Just imagine everyone having the stomach flu and having to take care all 4, including my mother, when I had it too.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

 
At March 4, 2010 at 12:18 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Wow, Tiffany.. I'm a big baby when I'm sick. I have to be sick by myself.. nobody else gets to be sick with me LOL.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home