This Page

has been moved to new address

Today's Playlist

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Today's Playlist

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today's Playlist

Def Leopard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
Salt N Peppa - Shoop
Alanis Morisette - You Oughta Know
B52s - Love Shack
Miley Cyrus - The Climb
Lady Gaga - Telephone
Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
Hanson - Mmmbop
Casting Crowns - Does Anybody Hear Her?
Chris Tomlin - How Great Is Our God
D4L - Shake That Laffy Taffy
Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm
Elvis Presley - All Shook Up
George Thorogood - Get a Haircut and Get a Real Job
Casting Crowns - Who Am I?
Guns N Roses - Paradise City
High School Musical - Breaking Free
Chingy - Right Thurr
Jordin Sparks - Battlefield
Josh Turner - Long Black Train
Matchbox 20 - Unwell
Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
Michael Jackson - Black or White
Natalie Grant - Held
N'Sync - Bye Bye Bye
Owl City - Fireflies

Can't believe I'm admitting some of these LOL. This will be a weekly thing. I'm going to add Rachel's too once I get the chance to sit down with her. Just one way you guys can get to know her a little better! :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At May 19, 2010 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love it! how is your weight loss journey going? I reached my 1/2 point of the short goal! YEY!!

 
At May 19, 2010 at 10:19 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Awesome!! :) I've lost like 15 pounds. Was more like 18 but I gained the past week, no clue why or how.. but I did! Congrats on reaching your goal! Was that the one we set the prize up for, or was it a different one? Sorry, majorly side tracked.

 
At May 19, 2010 at 11:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yup that was the one. I'm pretty excited about it. I did it w/o the diet pill rx. I'm sure I would have lost more faster if I had taken it but I wanted to try it the 'hard' way i guess. LOL.

 
At May 20, 2010 at 12:23 AM , Blogger Sadie said...

So how many lbs does that make for you so far?? I told my potential IM that I need to lose another 20lbs (more like 25.. lol) before I get pregnant, but I'm flexible on that bc even if I'm pregnant I can still stay healthy and hopefully lose weight, and then maintain.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home