This Page

has been moved to new address

My wife's artwork

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: My wife's artwork

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My wife's artwork

Rachel recently started space painting. I thought now would be the perfect time to share, since her etsy shop will be open next week! :)

Please check out her FB page and leave her some love. Spray paint art is underappreciated, but I want her to know we all believe she is an artist! Thanks!

THE SPACEYARD

Also if you have any idea how to ship these things .. let me know. We have to figure that out before we open her shop! I really want to avoid rolling them up. Maybe like a document mailer? But they're HUGE.. like 22x28.. How does one ship artwork usually?

thespaceyard.etsy.com

Just a sample of her work.. there are more pics on her FB page.







Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 12, 2010 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Very cool! And I have no idea how to ship them : (

 
At May 16, 2010 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

wow, really beautiful paintings.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home