This Page

has been moved to new address

Arch

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Arch

Monday, May 10, 2010

Arch

I forgot to post this earlier! We went to the Arch on Saturday! It was the first time for all of us. I was scared. to. death. No joke. But I had to stay calm because the girls were kind of nervous... weren't sure if they should be scared or not... so I didn't show even a tiny bit of fear. I almost threw up because of how nervous I was lmao! But we survived. I almost changed my mind when we walked up to it and saw it was SWAYING in the wind! This 630ft tall, 630ft wide, man made monument was swaying in the freaking wind. Yeah.



WOW look at all those steps!!



They made it!





You want me to get in THAT? Yes.. that is the tram you ride in to get to the top of this thing!



Someone wasn't so sure about it at first...



But she got excited really fast!







View from the top! Yes, that's Bush Stadium! Home of the ST LOUIS CARDINALS! WOOT!



I almost forgot, this was one of my goals!!! YAY! :)







Then we rolled down the hill, made letters in the grass, and got to see a horse! Yay! (No clue how I got so lucky, but there are NO pictures of me rolling down the hill! hehe)





Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 10, 2010 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Arya said...

How fun! Scary but fun !

 
At May 10, 2010 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Wow - I didn't know you could go up the Arch.

 
At May 10, 2010 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Congrats on the goal! And you guys look like you had a blast! I still remember visiting when I was a kid, so precious memories they are!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home