This Page

has been moved to new address

Angel Food Cake is fat free?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Angel Food Cake is fat free?

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Angel Food Cake is fat free?

I'm not going to lie, it was a tough decision. I wasn't sure which dessert I was going to feature today.

The choices were:





I decided on a Butterfinger Angel Food Cake (but the other two will be featured the next two Wednesdays!). And let me tell you something... Angel Food Cake is not fat free after I'm done with it!




Vanilla pudding mix
1 3/4 cups milk
1 container cool whip
6 Butterfinger candy bars
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted

Crush up the Butterfinger bars in a separate bowl. Set aside.

Use a mixer and blend the pudding mix, milk, cool whip, powdered sugar, and melted butter.


Since there are no eggs in this recipe, you can now lick the beaters... if your kids don't beat you to it.



Get it? Beat, beaters.. ahahaha.. umm okay, back to the recipe...

Tear the angel food cake up into small pieces. Take 1/2 of it and put it in the bottom of a large bowl.


Add 1/2 of the cool whip mixture on top of the cake.


Top with 1/2 of the crushed Butterfinger bars.


Repeat, refrigerate, and enjoy!


Usually I am all about the chocolate, and I love sweet stuff, but this dessert is a little bit lighter since it has the angel food cake and cool whip. It's an interesting combination. The kids loved it, and so did everyone else who tried it. Let me know what you think when you make it!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home