This Page

has been moved to new address

Reesedoodles - Dessert in 15 minutes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Reesedoodles - Dessert in 15 minutes

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Reesedoodles - Dessert in 15 minutes

I went grocery shopping today and made it out in less than an hour. Amazing, right!? So here I am, picking out the groceries... broccoli, artichokes, fat free sour cream, I'm doing so well picking out healthy foods! Oh, ohhhhhh snickerdoodles... ahhhhh mini Reese's cups.... and there goes my calorie intake for the week. Misery loves company, so I'm sharing my "recipe" for Reesedoodles! Considering I didn't make either item, I don't think I can really call it that lol but here it is anyway. :)

You will need: Reese's minatures, mini cupcake tin, cookie dough of your choice (or if you're feeling frisky, make your own).

Break apart the mini cookies (or if you have the dough that only makes 12, break them apart and then break them in half). 


This package said to bake the cookies for 14-18 minutes. I baked them for 10. You want the cookies to be not quite done when you take them out, so subtract 4-5 minutes off the baking time. While they are baking, peel 24 Reese's cups. 


As soon as you get the cookies out of the oven, press the Reese's into them. 


Let them cool off before you take them out, or they will fall apart. You can refrigerate them to speed up the process a bit. The end result, Reesedoodles!!






Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At March 20, 2011 at 8:29 PM , Anonymous Echo said...

I hate peanut butter! Even the smell of it make me sick! I may have to suck it up & make these for the kids & hubby! I bet they'd LOVE them! Thanks for sharing!

 
At March 20, 2011 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Echo, I've never heard of anyone NOT loving peanut butter! Maybe you should get that checked out! LOL

 
At March 20, 2011 at 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks awesome Sadie....if you're ever looking for new recipes to try, hit me up...I have a ton...I even have one called chocolate covered cherry delights....that would really screw your calorie intake, for like a month, lol...PS, this is Nicky...

 
At March 26, 2011 at 9:58 PM , Anonymous WhitleyLyles said...

Oh snap- those look good. When I go back to the grocery store I will be buying the stuff to make those!

 
At April 2, 2011 at 5:16 PM , Anonymous DSamuels said...

Well, I made them with snickerdoodle dough and some with sugar cookie dough. Hands down winner for BEST taste from EVERYONE was........

SNICKERDOODLE dough LOL

Even I loved it MUCH better than the sugar cookie one.

 
At April 12, 2011 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Glad you liked them, DSamuels!

 
At June 7, 2011 at 2:03 PM , Blogger MK_Raber said...

This sounds awesome, Sadie. I'm hitting the store this afternoon for these makings and duct tape. I'll be baking and making flowers at the same time!! Love your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home