This Page

has been moved to new address

What if I stumble?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: What if I stumble?

Monday, March 21, 2011

What if I stumble?

Hi. My name's Sadie, and I'm a stumble-a-holic.

"Hi, Sadie..."

I have no clue how I ever discovered StumbleUpon, but boy am I glad I did! Before clicking the links, please understand that stumbling sucks time like you would not believe. I am not responsible if you become a stumble-a-holic as well.

My favorite (favorite!) topics are: crafts, weblogs, health, and food/cooking. If I just stumble for crafts and weblogs, I find tutorials upon tutorials for hours and hours! It's insanity. Pure insanity.

Today I wanted to share with you some of my recently stumbled upon favorites. I might make this a weekly event. Today's theme is GREEN.. being eco-friendly.. you know.. being good to mother earth. :)



Or try this version.

Mini Herb Garden

Instead of using paper every time, why not a felt shopping list?
Shopping Book 4


LOVE this play kitchen!!

Paint Chip Art is always fun!

What about a paint chip business card holder? OMG.

Eco-Chic wrapping

Homemade Laundry Detergent 3

I'm betting you could make one of these. :)
Recycled Paper Striped Bangle

I am going to make one of these! A table out of books!

And last but not least, make some seed bombs because they are awesome.
SeedBombs

I found ALL of these while stumbling just last night! There's gotta be a Stumblers Anonymous or something... a 12 step program maybe?? Help a sister out... submit this to stumble by clicking the little button below. :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home