This Page

has been moved to new address

ASL

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: ASL

Sunday, March 6, 2011

ASL

Have I told you that I absolutely love Sign Language? My best friend in 3rd grade was deaf, and then I had another friend in middle school that was deaf. I really enjoyed signing with them. Unfortunately, I had to move and I forgot all of the signing I had learned. I took a Sign Language class with my mom in college but the teacher was not so nice, and she was boring, so I didn't enjoy it. I'd like to be an interpretor one day. Wonder if that will ever happen... hmm.

Anyway, just wanted to share some AWESOME videos with you! I know comments are still disabled but once I get my blog all together I will enable them again. Then you can leave me some love! :)









Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home