This Page

has been moved to new address

We're not in Kansas anymore, folks!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: We're not in Kansas anymore, folks!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We're not in Kansas anymore, folks!

Okay so I typed a bunch of stuff and it disappeared. Hmm....

Anyway, long story short, there are tornadoes on the ground in our area so I have not been online much this evening. We also got a note sent home that tomorrow some high schoolers are planning on "doing harm" to some of the students at our children's school, so we are keeping the kids home. Then Spring Break starts on Thursday. Soooo.. we've been busy but I will be blogging again tomorrow!

Here is a sneak peek at what I will be blogging about... :)


And I'm thinking about changing "Mouth Watering Wednesdays" to "Melt Your Waist Wednesdays", because I've gained back 2 of the 25lbs I've recently lost! I know it's because of these awesome desserts! lol UGH!

Stay safe everyone!
Sorry for the delay in posting, tomorrow we will hopefully be able to resume our regularly scheduled program. :) There are tornadoes touching down here in Missouri and it's a bit scary but so far so good! The sirens are going off (which has never happened in our town before! At least not since I moved here 3 years ago)... and the kids are scared. There's also a scary threat for our kid's school tomorrow (they even sent a note home). So lots going on, but like I said I hope to start up again tomorrow. Here is a sneak peek of what is to come. :)


3 Comments:

At April 19, 2011 at 9:35 PM , Blogger DIY CRHecker said...

Oh my goodness! I am in Missouri too. I am in NWMO and weather here is just cold and wet.
I am so sorry to hear about the tornadoes in your area! I am also very sorry about the threats being made to your children's school. Teenagers are just getting worse year after year! I am only 23 but there weren't threats like that when I was in elementary or middle school. The worst thing I had to worry about was Freshman Friday in high school.
What's this world coming to?!

 
At April 19, 2011 at 10:07 PM , Blogger ~Mistee~ said...

Praying for your entire family's safety with the storms AND the school stuff!! So sorry that is going on!! How sad!!!

 
At April 19, 2011 at 10:27 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Jenelle, our third grader, came home saying "____ said tomorrow is Hitler's birthday and some high schoolers are going to shoot up our school". I about passed out! Ugh. She should not even know anything about that stuff. :( She is scared but wants to go to school because she has perfect attendance. It makes me so mad to think her perfect attendance will be ruined because of crap like this. Kids these days don't know how good they have it, and then they go doing stupid stuff like shooting up schools. :(

Sorry, side rant. :) Thanks for reading my post, ladies. I appreciate it. *HUGS*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home