This Page

has been moved to new address

FREE Woven Headbands E-Book

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: FREE Woven Headbands E-Book

Sunday, May 15, 2011

FREE Woven Headbands E-Book

Still on a semi-hiatus, which just means I'm not following my schedule right now. I've had a crazy few weeks and I'm not sure when things will slow down, so this is just what works for now. That's good new for you, though, because that means my filler posts will be e-books that I have already typed up.


Please ignore the email address in the e-books. It is no longer mine. If you need help, leave a comment here. Please do not email tutus@nelliebugs.com!

This popular e-book is one of the most detailed ones I've written. It has lots of pictures and very clear directions,  and even though it might seem tough to make these at first, it's not. :)

There is also some wholesale information at the end of the e-book so you can buy headbands and ribbon at low prices and make a profit if you decide to sell these items. Great for boutique owners!

Click here to view the e-book in Google Docs. Click here to view my other tutorials. Please leave a comment if you like the e-book, so I know to post more of them!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home