This Page

has been moved to new address

Menu for the week of 5/16

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Menu for the week of 5/16

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Menu for the week of 5/16

I started a new job yesterday, so things are still hectic around here, but I'm hoping to get back on track soon. :) It's a little late, but here's our menu for the week.



Breakfasts this week consist of waffles (home made but frozen so they can just reheat), cereal (got it for $1.25 a box!), or yogurt.

Lunches will be sandwiches (hot and cold), cheese roll-ups (my guilty pleasure), and soups.

Dinners

spaghetti casserole w/fruit on the side

chicken pot pie

breakfast for dinner (eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy)

taco salad

shrimp stir-fry (without shrimp for Saff, she hates shrimp)

What does your menu look like this week?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 19, 2011 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Arya said...

My meal this week/month is whatever I can throw together from what I have in the freezer...Tonight I know I am going to make bacon wrapped chicken thighs w/steamed broccoli.

 
At May 21, 2011 at 12:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum Taco Salad! My menu is not yet complete! Thanks for the nice comment over on my blog you are a very sweet person! I love the layout... its my fav so far. I used to use it LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home