This Page

has been moved to new address

Pizza Cupcakes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Pizza Cupcakes

Friday, May 13, 2011

Pizza Cupcakes

This would've been posted yesterday, but Blogger hates me. I know I said I was going to start posting healthy recipes. Compared to my chocolate cocoa earthquake cake, these are healthy. :) I used turkey pepperonis and low-fat cheese. Win.

You need:

biscuits (1 for each 'cupcake', so we used 18 for 5 of us)
pepperonis
shredded cheese
pizza sauce

Preheat oven according to biscuit packaging. Flatten biscuits in your hands and place into a greased cupcake/muffin tin just like with the hamburger cupcakes.


Add a pepperoni to each.


Add some cheese, a spoonful of pizza sauce, and another pepperoni.


Add some more cheese and bake until golden brown.


Our biscuits said 8-10 minutes but they took 15.


Yum. Need I say more?


Serve with fruit for a "balanced" meal. :) These cupcakes are simple, inexpensive, and delicious!! Let me know what you think when you try them out.

*Featured here.*

Labels:

7 Comments:

At May 13, 2011 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

These look delicious. I'm not sure whether the baby or her dad would love them more.

 
At May 15, 2011 at 11:18 PM , Blogger ~Mistee~ said...

I made the hamburger cupcakes on Friday night! They were a hit! I believe we are having them again tomorrow night! Thanks for the recipe!!

 
At May 16, 2011 at 9:06 AM , Blogger ~*American Muslimah*~ said...

Oh these look fantastic!! Making them tomorrow!

 
At May 17, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Blogger LifeBelowZero said...

Thanks for the great recipe!

 
At June 28, 2011 at 2:43 PM , Blogger miss amomynous said...

SO good, featured this post in my blog post today! =)
http://miss-amomynous.blogspot.com/2011/06/tasty-tuesday-man-muffins.html

 
At July 8, 2011 at 6:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just made these & they are delicious & easy!

 
At July 15, 2011 at 11:20 PM , Blogger fancygrlnancy said...

what a fun and simple idea.. I am so going to try these.. thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home