This Page

has been moved to new address

Yummy Cupcakes! April Fool's!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Yummy Cupcakes! April Fool's!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yummy Cupcakes! April Fool's!

Great April Fool's Day dinner!! These are so cute, and delicious. My inspiration came from here. My pictures aren't the greatest, and I'm not one that is too good at presentation, but these got a THUMBS UP from all of my kids (even the one who doesn't like bread/biscuits, AND the one who doesn't like meat). So please please try it! :)

Grab these things:

Cream of Mushroom Soup
Shredded Cheese
Canned or home made biscuits (see note below about size)
Ground beef (or ground turkey)
Creamy Mashed potatoes (I used instant.. shhh!)

Preheat your oven to 350F. Make the mashed potatoes. Set aside, but keep warm.

Roll the biscuits flat (but not too flat or they will be too big).


Place biscuits in cupcake tin. Push them down and kind of mold them so they look like cupcakes. I used BIG biscuits. Mine were a bit TOO big.


Brown your ground beef (or turkey). Add cream of mushroom soup and cook on low for 3 minutes.


Spoon beef mixture into biscuits. Add cheese.


Bake in 350 oven for 10-15 minutes.


Fill a baggie with the mashed potatoes. Cut a corner of the baggie and squeeze the potatoes out like cupcake icing. Let cool and serve. :)


These "hamburger cupcakes" were absolutely YUMMY. There is no other word for them. They were simple, and like I said they got 3 thumbs up which is a rarity in this house. My 4 year old even asked for them the next day for breakfast! I would love to know if you try them.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At March 30, 2011 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Pams Party said...

This look they like taste good! I think we will have to try them..

 
At March 31, 2011 at 1:52 AM , Blogger K.M. said...

That looks fun and yummy! New follower here, hope that you will follow back :)
http://kellyhunterphotography.blogspot.com/

 
At March 31, 2011 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Alyssa ~ Louria's Lovelies said...

These look delicious, I just might give them a try!! Thanks! :-)

 
At April 12, 2011 at 5:12 PM , Blogger KekiRee said...

I am making these tonight! YUM!

 
At July 1, 2011 at 6:17 PM , Anonymous Sparta. said...

By looking at them in the oven, I filled them too much :( ill report back after dinner. Lol.

 
At July 1, 2011 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Uh oh! That happens sometimes lol I need to put a warning in my post... let me know how they turn out!

 
At July 9, 2011 at 4:31 PM , Anonymous Sparta. said...

They were delicious, but exploded in my oven lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home