This Page

has been moved to new address

Does anyone want these coupons?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Does anyone want these coupons?

Monday, January 11, 2010

Does anyone want these coupons?

I have 60+ coupons I'd like to send to someone. I have them divided evenly and put in two seperate envelopes. Just reply and I'll email you for your address. Most of them expire in February, March, and April. SOME expire on 1/23/10. So, I'd like to mail these out by Friday!! Just leave a comment. Thanks.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At January 11, 2010 at 10:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is Stefanija from swap bot, just wanted to let you know that I am now following you as well:) Yay! for leapster games:)

Just let me know anytime and we can set up a swap when your ready and the kids are tired of them.:)

Have a great night and so nice to meet you:)

 
At January 12, 2010 at 5:22 AM , Blogger Danielle Athanas said...

OH! I would love them!!! Has anyone claimed them yet? If not let me know (dmathanas AT gmail dot com)

 
At January 13, 2010 at 10:06 PM , Blogger JuST AnOtHer WeiGhTloSS BLoggER said...

I would love some also if there is an unclaimed envie thanks =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home