This Page

has been moved to new address

wiiiiiii

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: wiiiiiii

Thursday, March 18, 2010

wiiiiiii

So, I finally got the time/energy/motivation to do the Biggest Loser again. (For those thinking about buying the game, go to Game Stop or EB Games and get a used one.. I paid $26.99 instead of $49.99).

Anyway, I did the "Hangwire" challenge. For the first 3 rounds, I was in first place. You have to do these crazy standing arm pull things (I know, I'm really technical). Then you have to do wood chops (my favorites!).

Round four, I fell into second place.

The second to last round, I was in third place and got eliminated. BOOOOOOOOO!!

I will beat them later. I will not go to bed until I get first place LOL.

Again, DEFINITELY recommending the Biggest Loser game for the WII! And I didn't cuss at Jillian this time. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 18, 2010 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Way to GOOOOOOOO!

 
At March 18, 2010 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

They need to make Tae-bo for the Wii,now that game I can get behind.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

 
At March 18, 2010 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Everyday Kathy said...

Totally OFF topic here... My BEAUTIFUL TuTu arrived a day or so ago... It is AWESOME. Thanks for the incredibly fast turnaround!

FYI I'm having an ETSY specific giveaway that may interest you!
Everyday Bliss Giveaway Details Here

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home