This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogger Award :)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Blogger Award :)

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blogger Award :)

Erika, one of my very favorite bloggers (no, I'm not just saying that LOL), gave me an award. :)



Here are the rules:

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Include links to their blogs.

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she received the award. (That would be me.)

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add the links of those they awarded, so that we can get to know the other winners.

And here are the winners!

TheOrganicSister -- I'm very jealous of this blogger! She packed her (unschooling) family up into an old RV (ran on veggie oil) and is traveling across the country. I finally talked Rachel into agreeing to do something similar, but for now it's just a dream and I shall live vicariously through her.

RaisingOlives -- I found this blog by just randomly blog hopping and fell in love right away. They're a large homeschooling family and just an inspiration to anyone who has a family. She's also doing a Bisquick Prize Pack Giveaway.

Journal into Unschooling -- another one of the "elite" few that made it to my blog list over there.. I love watching their experiments! :)

OurWorldwideClassroom -- This blog is so cute. :) I find myself visiting frequently, hoping for a brand new post I haven't read yet. I have no idea how she finds time to blog!

CurlyQsHairdos -- I admire her for starting a hair blog when there are already a ton out there! Her little girl is so cute and I check her blog out for hairstyles frequently. I want to know how she keeps her little one so still.. every time I try to take pictures OR fix hair, they wiggle way too much lol.

XannasJewelryBox -- Xanna is an awesome lady. I love chatting with her from time to time, and I really enjoy looking at her newest jewelry creations. Aside from being a jewelry maker, she's a dance instructor. I am designing 18 tutus for her as we speak! :)

MommyOf1AndCounting -- I really dislike review blogs but Heather blogs about "life", too, which keeps me coming back for more. I met her on Cafemom and she did a review for me when I was first starting to make tutus. She's a great lady and an awesome mom, I have NO idea how she finds time to blog either lol.

I have about 5 other blogs I'd love to link, but I don't have time. I might come back and edit this later!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At March 28, 2010 at 1:37 PM , Blogger amida said...

Thank you! You've made my day. :)

 
At March 28, 2010 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Heather S said...

Thanks Sadie! I appreciate it!

 
At March 29, 2010 at 12:08 AM , Blogger Kylie said...

Ahh that's so sweet thank you. I am on a blogging break at the moment but will try and get this passed on over the next week. :)

 
At March 29, 2010 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Karli K. said...

Thank you!!! You are so sweet! (and I cheat - I let her watch movies or songs on youtube while I do her hair each day :) )

 
At April 2, 2010 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Xanna's Jewelry Box said...

Thank you Sadie :) I'm not sure I deserve this (secretly I wish I had more time to blog! I look at other blogs and think "Wow" why can't mine be this cool!) I have never received an award so I'm feeling quite honored :)
Thank you,
~Xanna
PS after the recital I'll send pics of your tutus on stage...they're dancing to "True Colors" by Cyndi Lauper (sp?)

 
At May 3, 2010 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Karli K. said...

I finally passed on the award! :D Come on over and check it out if you want to...
http://curlyqshairdos.blogspot.com/2010/05/thank-you-sadie.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home