This Page

has been moved to new address

Quick blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Quick blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Quick blog

So, I missed blogging yesterday. I have two things I really need to post but haven't quite had the time or organization to do so! Hopefully tonight.

I've been working on the website. My mother and I are no longer speaking, SOOOOO I had to remove the patchwork scarves from the website because it was her sewing machine that was making them. :/ Long story. But I won't be talking to her any time soon, so I just took them all down. Blah.

I went to a party last night and it was fun. There was a Party Lite lady, a Pampered Chef, someone selling fake designer handbags, and my friend (who invited me) was selling her awesome jewelry. I bought some. I'll take pics today if I can. When she finally gets on etsy, I will be posting about her a LOT! :)

We hired a new babysitter last night. Well, when I say new, I mean we haven't had a babysitter other than our moms for over a year. My mom took the girls once a month and her mom took them once every few months. We would usually just sit at home and make tutus LOL but it was "our" time. Last night, Rach had to work and I had the party to attend, so we asked the new neighbor if she'd watch the girls. She agreed, and they had a good time. When Rach got home, the kids were asleep and the house was SPOTLESS! The girls each got a bath/shower and everything. INSANE! I want her as my NANNY lol. She is only 14, so I was worried, but she did better than anyone I've ever let watch the kids. Plus, her parents were right next door, and she had a cell phone, so it made us both feel safer. Definitely the best $25 I've EVER spent.

We are babysitting a friend's kids today. I have to go to the mall and pick them up pretty soon. She doesn't have a car so she rides the bus, with her kids, to work. We pick them up from there. Honestly, it is a pain in the ass to drive out there, but I need to check on our shop (in the mall) anyway.. so it's a good excuse for me to go.

OH and before I forget, this is what my table looked like last night. I didn't get a picture of the tutus hanging up :( but it was because I was SO busy! I got 7 custom orders I believe. :)



And I need pictures of dogs in tutus -- if you have a small dog and would be able to get him/her (preferably her lol) to model, I'll send you a tutu for free! Just get with me ASAP.

P.S. ... Does anyone know why I'd go from 175 followers to 174? My feelings are hurt lol.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 27, 2010 at 10:06 AM , Blogger jane p said...

Sadie, I'm so happy you got orders and sorry about you and your mom. And I don't have a dog. Scared of them! Can't get a dog model, just go to the park with a ready made tutu and camera! Then run!

 
At March 27, 2010 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Julia said...

A good babysitter is worth her weight in gold, hold on to her!

 
At March 27, 2010 at 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lost 2 followers this week. I think some of the swap-bot folks bail after they get their rating.

 
At March 27, 2010 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I agree w/ Felicity. I did stop following one of my swap-bot people, but only after she posted something that I really found offensive and full of bigotry. But I did notice the loss of a follower the day after I posted a rating. (shrug)

That babysitter sounds awesome. I hope she works out for you. And I am sorry about your mom. I haven't spoken to mine in 3 years now.

I'd love to see my pibbie in a tutu, but I think HE may not care for it. :p He gives me the evil eye whenever I out his rain coat on.

 
At March 27, 2010 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Karsyn524 said...

One of my BFF's has a cute little doggie Zoe. I bet she wouldn't mind modeling your tutu. email me and I will get you the info if you still need it.
kmwatson_7@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home