This Page

has been moved to new address

Sigh

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Sigh

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sigh

I've lost 2.2 pounds this week. :) YAY!

I got my first "3" rating on swap-bot. I'm very disappointed, seeing as I put a LOT of hard work into the swap.. I was the swap organizer and it took a lot of time to put the journal together. I'm no artist, and I even said that in the swap guidelines.. not to rate someone a 3 just because they aren't great at drawing or whatever. But the person I sent mine to said she couldn't see how any work at ALL went into it. :/ Very sad about that. I'm going to start taking pictures of those types of swaps, I guess. I started to at first but it's so time consuming and I thought it was pointless. I have so much other stuff to do that it's a task to even get the swaps out much less take pics of them. But now I have a 3 which bans me from almost every swap. Just because she wasn't happy with it. She didn't try to contact me or anything. I think we just had different tastes in things and she didn't like the answers to my journal questions. Oh well, hopefully she will get hers.

Played a little on the wii fit today. I need to do some more in a few minutes.

Sold a set of crayons on etsy!! Exciting! :) I listed them last night and woke up to them being sold this morning. I priced them at $4.99 for a set of 3 (they're BIG crayons) and am offering free shipping. I think it's a much better deal than the other ones I've seen on there.

Well, I have a swap to send out! Gotta go mail it before Rach goes to work.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At March 29, 2010 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Micki said...

I have the Wii Fit too and I am on a vegetarian diet, so I have lost too. Good luck with yours!
Micki

 
At March 29, 2010 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Sorry to hear about the swap. I don't know very much about them besides the fact that I don't understand them all. Hope it works next time, if they let you back. Thanks for the Easter love!

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

 
At March 29, 2010 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Everyday Kathy said...

Gosh I guess I'm glad I haven't tried any swaps... I'd be crushed!

Based on the Tutu I bought from you I couldn't imagine not loviing anything you made!

Kathy over at Everyday Bliss

 
At March 29, 2010 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Thanks, Kathy! My feelings were hurt more than anything... because I take pride in EVERY thing that I do (especially my tutus! lol).

 
At March 29, 2010 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

that sucks about the swap. She should have said something before just doing that. Where do you do your swaps anyway?

 
At March 29, 2010 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

www.swap-bot.com - I've slowed down on them a LOT but still have like 7 actives that are waiting for the send date to come around. It's an awesome place, I've never had a problem with anyone until this woman. GRR.

 
At March 29, 2010 at 10:17 PM , Blogger The Simple Country Chick said...

Congrats on the weight loss and congrats on your etsy sales. As far as swap-bot I wish I could say something profound that would make you feel better but sometimes people on there can be so picky. It can be frustrating. You try your hardest and nothing is ever good enough for some people. I am sure your next swaps will turn out a lot better.

 
At March 30, 2010 at 1:22 AM , Blogger Gina F. said...

I have a wii and I also have the wii fit that I do every morning. Congrats on losing weight and your Etsy sales. Sorry about the whole swap thing. In time you will feel better I promise. I liked reading your blog also. HAVE A FAB DAY!!!

Visit my blog motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

 
At March 30, 2010 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Don't sweat the small stuff. You have other swaps around and that should improve your swap rating (right?) and I am sure people will see that all the other swaps you do have high ratings, so they will know this was a picky swapper.

 
At March 31, 2010 at 8:34 PM , Blogger ~mEm0RiEs~ said...

Hi~ I'm Veanne from swap-bot. Nice to meet you here.

Firstly.. congrats for the weight loss. Keep it up. ^^

Sorry to hear about your swaps. Don't feel bad about it. Take it as a challenge, so that your next swaps would be superb.. ^^ keep it up..!!

 
At April 5, 2010 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Emma @ emmanemhandmade said...

So sorry to hear about your swap - I love swapbot too but unfortunately some people on it seem to not do it for the right reasons. I've had a couple bad swaps too but focus on the good ones! Maybe you can join some other swaps if you pm the organizer and explain. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home