This Page

has been moved to new address

I need direction. :)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: I need direction. :)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I need direction. :)

What direction would you like to see this blog go? I need some advice. :) I plan on doing a homeschooling segment once a week, and Wordless Wednesdays, but other than that, what would you like to see??

Crafts?

Tutorials?

DIY projects?

More homeschooling links?

Goals accomplished, or what I'm working on?

A segment about each person in my family (3 kids, plus me and Rach - would last 5 weeks)?

Any ideas? I am really searching here. Haven't had any comments in a few days!

Thanks.

3 Comments:

At April 20, 2010 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Casey said...

Ohh I love DIYs and I'm a training teacher so I would love to see some homeschooling tips =)

 
At April 21, 2010 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I don't know if it's a blogger thing or people have just been getting out a lot more now that the weather is a lot nicer, but I'm not getting nearly the same amount of comments either, not sure what's up with that. Anyway, you already know what I think about where you should take the blog! But I think crafts would be cool too : )

 
At April 22, 2010 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i liked all the ideas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home