This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh how bad can it be, babe?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Oh how bad can it be, babe?

Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh how bad can it be, babe?

"Oh how bad can it be, babe? It's only twenty minutes long."

My famous last words to Rachel before Jillian Michaels kicked my ass.

20 minutes feels like an hour. I looked at the clock every 3 minutes, I swear. Okay every 3 seconds. But still.

I made it through Day 1 of the shred. I only cussed about 25 times. Much better than expected.

Tomorrow is another day. Let's see how that goes.

BEFORE PICS:







Labels:

6 Comments:

At April 26, 2010 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you can do it!! BTW I posted your review on my blog

 
At April 27, 2010 at 1:01 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

You go!

 
At April 27, 2010 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Keep on going. Day 3 will be the hardest (because it will be the day you start feeling it), but you can do it. Just keep going.

 
At April 27, 2010 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Momma Misty said...

Wow. Stick with it, I'm sure you'll see results!

 
At April 28, 2010 at 12:14 AM , Blogger The Shepards said...

Oh she kicked my ass too, I hate her guts, but love her since I've lost 5 lbs so far! Keep at it girley :D

 
At May 3, 2010 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Oh, I could have told you that DVD was off the hook. SHe will kick your butt and then some. I fell over my head was spinning and I have yet to hop back on that crazy bus.

Tiffany
Peace, Love and Chocolate
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home