This Page

has been moved to new address

So I'm doing it..

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: So I'm doing it..

Monday, April 26, 2010

So I'm doing it..

I lost 4lbs last week and only .5 this week. Actually, that's a lie. I lost 3lbs this week and gained 2.5lbs back. I know that "my time of the month" is next week and that is probably what's causing it, but it doesn't make me feel any better! Ugh!

I haven't had time to do the wii this week. I did the Biggest Loser a few times but not like I should have. I can't do push-ups to save my life so it's hard for me to do.

I decided I'm going to attempt the 30 Day Shred. You all can follow along and lose weight with me, or maybe I will fail miserably and you guys can laugh (silently, of course). Rachel has now gone from "Obese" to "Overweight" according to the wii!! She didn't eat at Sonic twice this week or eat a Reese's late at night on Wednesday like I did. :/

So anyway, we are BOTH doing the 30 Day Shred. Let's see how it goes. Anyone have results they'd like to share? Anyone brave enough to try it? I'm scared. lol

Rach - 5'5", 169lbs

Arms: 11.75
Chest: 41.75
Stomach: 45
Thighs: 21.25

Me - 6'2", not sure on weight will add it later

Arms: 12.5
Chest: 49
Stomach: 51
Thighs: 23.5

Labels:

5 Comments:

At April 26, 2010 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Meg said...

You can do it!

 
At April 26, 2010 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Now I have to google the 30 day Shred. You can do it.

 
At April 26, 2010 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Yeah I googled it and it just took me to the BL website. Oh well, let me know how it goes. If it works maybe I might be interested.

 
At April 26, 2010 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

please pos details so we can join you :)

 
At April 28, 2010 at 9:16 AM , Anonymous Shannon WAHM said...

Good luck! I am trying to shed a few pounds too. Just had my third baby in 5 years and the weight is sticking a little more this time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home