This Page

has been moved to new address

My first 5K

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: My first 5K

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My first 5K

My first 5K was supposed to be June 12th for the Komen (Breast Cancer) race. However, I'm really getting nervous about it so I decided to do another 5K first! There is a 5K at the St. Louis Zoo this Sunday that I'm going to do! I have been having a LOT of soreness in my knees lately but I'm hoping I can do a walk/jog mix. If not, it'll have to be a walk/crawl mix... lol.

Wish me luck, pray for good weather, and remember to check back for pictures!! :) I'm also doing another 5K (Sweat for the Vets) on June 5th. My mom is a veteran so I asked her if she wanted to do it with me (even though we aren't really speaking to each other) and she said yes. So, maybe this will be a good thing. I'm so excited.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 21, 2010 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Arya said...

How awesome! I think it's great that you are going to be doing 3 5k's so close together and one with your mom!

I'm over here in Idaho cheering you on - I know you'll do great!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home