This Page

has been moved to new address

Goals, revisited... Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Goals, revisited... Part 1

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Goals, revisited... Part 1

It's easier for me if I break things down, so instead of revisiting all 100 goals at once, I will do 10 at a time! I have been busy getting ready for a craft show that I'm doing this Friday and Saturday. I am impatiently waiting on a shipment of supplies that should have been here Monday. I ordered $200 worth of stuff just FOR the craft show, and it's not here... and it's Wednesday. *sigh*

What do you think about the new layout??


1. organize all 3 craft totes (3/3) -- Completed June 2010. Got rid of one tote, downsized to two organized totes.
2. make Gracelynn's birthday scrapbook (by March 7th) -- Failed. Hopefully by the end of the year I will get this done.
3. domino alterations of some sort -- earrings? necklace? -- Haven't had time, not really interested in doing these anymore....
4. complete 100 swaps (104/100) -- Completed 100 swaps and then quit swap-bot to focus on other things
5. eye spy bags for the girls (3/3) -- I made Eye Spy Bottles - they LOVE them
6. collect 50 cancelled stamps -- Actually have about 100! Pics will be posted eventually. If anyone likes cancelled stamps let me know and I'll mail some to you!
7. knit a bag or purse -- A friend knitted one for me, so I got out of this one LOL
8. chalkboard globe -- Made chalkboard table instead, 2-22
9. work with clay -- polymer beads, maybe? -- Still very interested in doing this, just haven't had the time.. focusing on craft shows and the website
10. make my own rubber stamp -- Can't wait to do this! Just trying to figure out what supplies I will need.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 23, 2010 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Good for you. Goals often need to be revisited. I find with scrapbooking its easier to do in the winter when I don't necissarily want to be outside (and it gets darker sooner).

 
At June 23, 2010 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Arya said...

How awesome! I may have to do this myself. BTW I love your new layout for your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home