This Page

has been moved to new address

Running out of ideas for titles!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Running out of ideas for titles!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Running out of ideas for titles!

We are doing another photo shoot tomorrow, with our new pillow case dresses and our fairy tutu sets. Can't wait to post pictures. Keep an eye out on nelliebugs.com for the new items. I've also added lots of new stuff on the website so feel free to look around. :)

Yesterday, we BBQ'd. Weather was supposed to be clear all day, but it started storming. I caught Grace in the corner, on her knees, praying to God for the storm to go away so she could play on her slip n slide. LOL. Then about 5 minutes later, the storm just disappeared. She's now convinced it was a miracle. She's 5.

I bought the Last Chance Workout DVD. The SHRED was too hard on my knees, and honestly was pretty boring. I was sweating with this DVD.. it's brutal, but low-impact. Exactly what I needed. I'm still losing weight. I have 20lbs to lose before I get pregnant again. I am hoping to be able to be a surrogate for a woman from California. We are also planning on moving to California some time within the next year. I have some legalities with custody and visitation to work out before it all goes through, so we will see. Hopes are up, though.

Jenelle (8) is going to learn the Presidents, states and capitals, and multiplication this summer. We bought school books but she got bored. So we are just going to focus on those three things as well as reading chapter books, using the dictionary, and 3 and 4 digit subtraction.

Grace and Sapphire really need some more structure, but I've been lazy. Starting a new schedule up soon.

My first 5k is this weekend. Wish me luck.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 1, 2010 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

You are one busy lady. Good luck on your first race and have a wonderful week!
http://barefootbysea.blogspot.com

 
At June 4, 2010 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

have a great weekend and to start it off you won a few giveaways on my blog. Stop by to see which ones.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home