This Page

has been moved to new address

Thank you!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Thank you!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thank you!

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to a few of my favorite bloggers that left a comment on my last post. I was feeling a bit down because of the failed surrogacy, though I should have been (and still should be) thankful that it was found out now that she could not fulfill her end of the deal instead of later.

Parenting from My Point of View -- She is in need of summer cookout recipe ideas so please stop by and help her out!!

Family Treasures -- This is one of my favorite blogs ever. It has recently turned into a giveaway blog... but I have won lots of stuff so I definitely won't complain! :) She gives an extra entry for each of her other giveaways you enter, so that's always a plus. She's also working on losing weight. Lots going on with this blogger! Can't wait to read more about all of it.

All You Need is Love -- This blog is so cute. Love the layout. And her little doll at the end of her post reminds me of the good old days... I used to edit those dolls and play in a place called "The Palace" where you chatted with friends (who all made their own dolls). Even competed in "pageants" with the dolls. LOL I was 15 at the time. Embarrassing!

Frugal is a Green Journey -- Tree Huggin Momma was one of my first supporters.. always leaving nice comments and encouraging me to blog!! Please stop by her blog to give her some encouragement as well. Her latest blog entry makes me think she needs some!

The Floundering SAHM -- This woman left her career to be a SAHM. It's really interesting to read about her day to day SAHM adventures. :)

Today, we have a photo shoot for the tutus and pillowcase dresses. YAY!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 9, 2010 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Thanks Sadie! I think we all have days were we just need a nice pick me up. This def made my day better.

 
At June 9, 2010 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Sorry to hear about that. Like you said at least you found out now.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

 
At June 10, 2010 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

thanks Sadie! It's alwasy nice to know i have readers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home