This Page

has been moved to new address

Today. :)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Today. :)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Today. :)

Today has been interesting. Second day of summer break and the kids are BORED OUT OF THEIR MINDS! I thought I'd get a week-long break in before I started doing their schoolwork with them and stuff. Now, I'm not so sure. :/ They played outside a bit today but they can't do that every day. It's hot and gross and they get all muddy lol.

I am going to California the second week of July to meet a potential IM (intended mother, I'm hoping to be a surrogate for her). There, we will sign the contract and set up a bank account with both of our names. We are thinking about doing a semi-anonymous blog to track our journey. What do you think? Good idea? Would it be interesting enough to read? One blog for both of us, or should we share one? I'd love any input.

I am thinking about getting rid of my ETSY shop. I could put it on vacation for a while and see if I still do alright on my website. It's just too much to run both. But people could still check and see my feedback is 100%. Though, most of my income has been from Etsy sales. So, ugh. Hard choice, but I'm not getting rid of the .com because it's too perty. I just put a new layout up on it, Click here and let me know what you think.

Hope everyone is enjoying this miserably hot summer. Blah.

3 Comments:

At May 25, 2010 at 3:00 PM , Blogger Arya said...

I like the set up of your new website...it looks really easy to use.

 
At May 25, 2010 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the new layout of the site maybe put the wray on hold but direct them to your website.

 
At May 25, 2010 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Wow, summer break already? I guess my boys have one more week of school. I always tell mine if they are bored then we need to pack up every toy and video game they own and give it to someone who will find good use for it. That usually spring them off the couch from complaining to me.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home