This Page

has been moved to new address

Please help me with this!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Please help me with this!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Please help me with this!

I have a craft show coming up in August. I *just* found out about this craft show today, and it costs $300 just to set up. That is a HUGE investment for me. I've never spent more than $40 on a booth. But this is at a mall, inside, and it covers a 10x10 space for THREE days. It also is on the tax-free weekend, when everyone is shopping!! So I really really really need to do this. The people I've talked to that have done this event before said I could make $2000-$4000. For one weekend!! I need that! So, this is why I'm asking for your help.

Please visit my website and pick out what you like. Use code DISCOUNT25 at check out for 25% off your entire order (not including shipping). You can pass this code on, you can use it more than once, but it expires NEXT SATURDAY!! That is when I need the $300 by. So please oh pleeeeease help me out and pass this info on!! If you blog about it, let me know.. I will link you on FB, on my blog, everywhere I can!

I have gotten behind on bills because I've invested ALL of my money into the business and even though I'm selling things I'm just not getting ahead. I am going to re-evaluate how everything is going after this craft show. If the show goes well, I will keep Nellie Bug's at least through the end of the year. If it doesn't, I will be forced to close up shop. :( Not looking forward to that. So please keep me in your good thoughts/prayers and help me find people to shop at nelliebugs.com.

Thank you!!

10 Comments:

At July 17, 2010 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Julia said...

I hope that you can get together what you need for this event, it sounds awesome. It sounds like you have put a lot on the line for this, I hope it works out for you :) I tweeted about you today and will tweet again during the week when more people are on. Don't worry about reciprocating, it sounds as if you have enough on your plate, I'm good :) Good luck with everything.
My twitter name is JuliaWo

 
At July 17, 2010 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Thanks so much, Julia. I appreciate it! I do have a lot on the line for this... my soon-to-be-wife is less than thrilled with the idea of me using my last $100 for it.. but ya know, you have to take risks to make money sometimes. I am just hoping the event goes well. It's a tax-free weekend, at a mall, and I have cute girl stuff. *fingers crossed*

 
At July 18, 2010 at 4:48 PM , Blogger O Arrow said...

You'll do great! I just ordered a couple items from you - so cute! I will also blog for you, not that I get a ton of hits, but hopefully it might help.

 
At July 18, 2010 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Tina said...

I blogged, tweeted, and placed my order today. Good luck and keep us posted!

 
At July 19, 2010 at 12:50 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I'm sorry to hear that things are hard for you, I really hope things pick up and you are able to take Nellie Bugs to the craft show and beyond <3

 
At July 19, 2010 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

I hope that you can make it. I wish I could help you out right now, but the belt is pretty tight here right now. Is it possible you could split the space with someone else?

 
At July 19, 2010 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

They technically won't let us split the space. :/ I was thinking about having a lady I did a craft show with last month bring some of her candles and us just selling them under my business name. But, she isn't very reliable. :( So.. I don't know what I will do. I need to come up with $150 by Sunday. I think I can do it!

 
At July 20, 2010 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Julia said...

How's things going with your goal? Any luck?

 
At July 20, 2010 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Yes, Julia! Better than expected! I need to sell about $60 more and I will be there. I will still need to buy supplies ($100) after that but I have another week to reach that goal. Also I have an auction going on, on FB right now.. and if everyone pays for the items they have won, it will be almost $200! So it looks like I'm going to make it and it's going to be awesome. Oh, and I just started making these little poofy bows and it seems people love them so I'm going to make as many as possible for the show. Preparing for the show and working it is a whole nother issue LOL.

 
At July 23, 2010 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Julia said...

That's great to hear, really good news!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home