This Page

has been moved to new address

Almost ready!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Almost ready!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Almost ready!

Almost ready to launch my new blog design!! I hope you are as excited as I am!! :) I can't promise that I will stick to a schedule, but I'm sure going to try!

Rachel is almost ready to launch her Spaceyard this spring so I wanted to share a few of her paintings. :)

Signed Original Painting "Reflections"

^^ "Reflections"

Signed Original Painting "Reflections"

A "Purple Mountain's Majesty" Signed Original Painting

^^ "Purple Mountain's Magesty"

Stay tuned for more artwork from Rachel! :) Her website will be opened soon. It's http://www.thespaceyard.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home