This Page

has been moved to new address

Baked S'mores!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Baked S'mores!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baked S'mores!

You will need:

1/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. sugar
1 stick butter at room temperature
1/4 teaspoon salt
7 graham cracker sheets
1 tsp baking powder
4 regular or 2 large Hershey's bars
1 egg
1 1/3 c. flour
1 cup marshmallow creme or 2 cups marshmallows
1 tsp vanilla extract


{Make graham crackers into crumbs, or use 1 cup already prepared crumbs. Grease 9x9 glass baking dish.}

Preheat oven to 350*F. Mix together wet ingredients (butter, egg, vanilla). Add sugar and brown sugar and set aside. In another bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, and graham cracker crumbs. Slowly add the second mixture to the first and mix with electric mixer.


Roll graham cracker mixture into a ball. Divide in half. Take the first half and press into the bottom of your greased 9x9 baking dish.


This is what it should look like when you're done.


Add Hershey's.


Sneak a bite of the leftovers. Shhhh.


Add marshmallows or marshmallow creme. We used cream but I recommend using mini marshmallows. I think it would taste much better!


Take the other half of the prepared graham cracker crust and roll it out flat. You can do this in pieces, in your hand, or you can flour your counter-top and attempt it there. :) I think I used a little more than half on the bottom so my top crust wasn't as pretty. :(


Bake at 350*F for 35 minutes, and let cool before cutting.


These would be great to take to a pot luck, BBQ, etc. They cut up into squares quite nicely. Try them and let me know what ya think.

I am going to add a marshmallow brownie recipe later today, and next week will be the last edition of Mouth Watering Wednesdays... I'm transitioning into healthier recipes after that. So enjoy these goodies while they last!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 20, 2011 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh boy, that looks too good! I shall attempt this and I will let you know how it goes:)
Thanks!

 
At April 20, 2011 at 9:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

OK, this is not good for my need to eat healthy! But it's good for my tastebuds, and my son would love to make and eat it, so I think we have to try it =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home