This Page

has been moved to new address

Menu for this week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Menu for this week

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Menu for this week

I used to do a "Menu Plan Monday", but that was many moons ago. I really enjoyed it so I'm trying it again, but on Sunday. I don't have anything else to blog about today, so I figured why not! :)

Our food budget for one week is $125. However, I've gone over twice this month (EEK!) so this week's budget is only $80. The food we are going to eat this week won't be quite as healthy as what we are used to, but it'll do.


Monday - Loaded baked potato soup(Meatless Monday)

Tuesday - Stir Fry

Wednesday - Spaghetti with no meat

Thursday - Chicken Pot Pie (homemade.. YUM)

Friday - Egg Cupcakes

Saturday - Crockpot BBQ Chicken

Care to share your menu for the week?? Leave your menu or link here and I'll check it out!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At April 3, 2011 at 2:52 PM , Blogger ~Mistee~ said...

Love your idea of Menu Monday!!

 
At April 3, 2011 at 5:19 PM , Blogger ~Mistee~ said...

I use the font Coming Soon on my blog! I love unique fonts! :) Trying your hamburger cupcakes THIS WEEK!! :-)

 
At April 3, 2011 at 5:31 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Thanks, Mistee! I'm going to see if I can figure out how to use it if you don't mind! I love trying different fonts. I liked this one at first but not so much now. Let me know if you like the hamburger cupcakes! :)

 
At April 4, 2011 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yum. And shame on you using the microwave!! =) Here's what I have planned this week, unless I change my mind, lol.
-Chicken on the grill tonight w/ potato salad if the boyfirend remembers to bring home potatoes. If not, pasta salad.
-Kielbasa w/ pierogies & mixed veggies.
-Burgers and hot dogs on the grill, w/ whatever salad we don't have tonight.
-Some kind of chicken, maybe chicken parm. w/ pasta.

 
At April 4, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Lol, ^that 1st part was for your potato soup post, haha. Oh well.

 
At April 4, 2011 at 9:08 PM , Blogger ~Mistee~ said...

I might wanna try your font too!! Let me know if you decide to change yours so I can "steal" your current one!! :-)

 
At April 8, 2011 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Sadie said...

Chicken on the grill sounds great... yum! We are BBQing tomorrow for my birthday! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home