This Page

has been moved to new address

Blog Bash 2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Blog Bash 2011

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Blog Bash 2011

I am participating in the Family Approve Blog Bash 2011!! It is June 22 - June 24th. I am looking for sponsors so if you are interested in getting your name out there and donating, just email me. randomosityblog AT gmail DOT com. Please put BLOG BASH in the subject. The value of my prize (total) needs to be at least $100. So I can take up to 3 sponsors that donate $25 a piece, and then I would throw in the last $25. If I don't get that many sponsors, that's fine too! I will create a prize worth $100 or more out of Mary Kay items, or maybe some left over Nellie Bug's items. :) Either way, I promise it will be GREAT! So looking forward to it!!

If you are participating in the Blog Bash, let me know so I can visit your page!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home