This Page

has been moved to new address

Wow.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Wow.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wow.

My computer crashed and I lost EVERYTHING I have worked on in the past 2 months. I have an external hard drive that I always back things up on, but I've been too busy lately to do that. I've been tracking my Alexa ranking daily for 2 months now, and it's all gone. All of my images, documents... everything. :( Please back up your files now. Don't wait! I hope to have everything back to normal by the end of next week. I will still post some e-books and recipes in the mean time.

*sigh*

3 Comments:

At May 22, 2011 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Elizabeth Davis-Le said...

I'm sorry. I do like the new layout though :)

 
At May 22, 2011 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Angela O. said...

Oh no!! I am sorry to hear you lost everything. I have had that happen a couple times and it is terrible! When I get back home, I definitely need to back up my stuff again (on vacation!) Thanks for the reminder but sorry you had to experience it =(

 
At May 24, 2011 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Poor thing...I've done that a couple times and still I needed the reminder from you to back up...I will do that in the morning.
Found you on Whimsical Wednesday. I am going to go through your recipes now before I head out to the grocery store tomorrow. Thanks for all the great info on your blog!!
jenny at dapperhouse
http://jennyatdapperhouse.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home