This Page

has been moved to new address

Good news for you!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Good news for you!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Good news for you!

I have a coupon class scheduled for today... I charge $25 and that fee includes a binder, page protectors, $25++ in coupons, and an hour of instruction as well as a ticket for a drawing being held at the class for $50 worth of household items that I purchased by couponing.

The bad news is I just got four (yes four) texts from people saying they couldn't make it to my class. Four. People. Just cancelled on me an hour before the class is going to start. And two others aren't answering my calls. Out of 10 folks that were supposed to come, it seems like maybe 3 will make it. I'm so upset.

The good news is, I'm going to make some videos later that show you how to coupon so I don't ever have to go through this again. I spent all week preparing for this class, I purchased 10 binders, I'm out more money than I want to even count... so yeah, couponing class = bad idea apparently. :(

If I ever do classes in the future folks will have to pre-pay. I've learned my lesson.

But be happy, because I'm going to make some videos that you can watch even if you aren't local! How exciting is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home