This Page

has been moved to new address

Just a quick note!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Just a quick note!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Just a quick note!

This is very important to me. Please vote for my dear friend to get her teeth fixed!!! She deserves it so much! Click HERE to vote. -- You enter your name, phone number (not sure if it has to be real?? just make one up), and this code: ams-21481

I'm having an auction on my Facebook page. Started today and ends Wednesday, payment is due on Friday.

Jenelle would really like more visitors to her cooking blog.

Check out this Good Karma etsy shop.

And I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home