This Page

has been moved to new address

BOO YAH!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: BOO YAH!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

BOO YAH!

My weight is 252! (I know the board, when put on carpet, can weigh you like 7 pounds light.. but whatever.. it's the push I need right now!)

And my wii fit plus age is 24!!! WOOOOTTTTT! :)



Sorry, I know it's weird to be SO excited, but I was weighing in at 261, and my fitness age on the regular was 40something.

The wii fit plus has like 15 extra games and they are SO FUN! We are having a blast with this system.

Definitely worth the investment! It's the ONLY thing that has gotten me off my butt! In 8 years! I've had gym memberships, countless DVDs, heck I even bought an $80 set of "Slim in 6" DVDs and didn't stick with it for more than a day.

I'm SO proud of myself!! :)

Oh, and we had another fun day at the park! Rach even modeled a bow for us. hehe

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 20, 2010 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Glad to see it's working for you. We own it but I always forget about it when it comes to exercise. I need to get hip to what I have at home.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

 
At March 21, 2010 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Yeah for YOU! You are doing great. It doesn't matter that you can be 7lbs lighter on carpet as long as you dedicate the Wii fit as your weigh in method, this way you weight loss figures will be acurate. I love my Wii fit, now just to get back into the habbit of using it. I have been taking the stairs (all 8 flights of them) at work lately, and I think I can roll my big butt out of bed in the morning to get on the fit before everyone gets up.
Way to goooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home