This Page

has been moved to new address

Sharing some linky love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Sharing some linky love

Monday, March 22, 2010

Sharing some linky love

I started a swap with a few Etsians where we traded business cards and are sending them off with our orders, hopefully expanding our circle of customers. Hopefully being the keyword hehe. I have had a lot of orders this month, so I've sent off quite a few cards! But I recently received more and wanted to share some linky love because I adore their cards! They rock and I'm a litttttle jealous.

First, though, I have to share my newest Etsy listing... click here to see it. The lovely JANE let Melly model for me. Thank you, Jane. (Those links mean.. go visit her lol)

I also am offering F R E E shipping on all orders in my etsy shop through the end of April. You will see that the prices are marked up more than on the website, but all prices are going to be that price soon. Unfortunately, my expenses have gone up. So I am hoping everyone will take advantage of the free shipping on Etsy to offset the raise in prices. :/ Hopefully my customers understand that running a website and business can get really expensive, and I am barely breaking even.. so I'm hoping to make a profit by raising the prices a bit. I'd love to hear comments/suggestions on this issue.

First up, Kimminita. You can check out her Etsy shop here. I'm loving her vintage memo boards.



Next, Tres Renee Studio. This woman is SO nice.. SO talented.. and just all around awesomeness. She does portraits painted on canvas (or paper!) in oil or acrylic from your favorite photos. She paints them with archival materials, and frames them as well. Check her out on etsy by clicking here. An 8"x10" image framed to 11"x14" and 12"x12" canvas portraits start at $175.00. You can contact Renee for more pricing info. This would be a great graduation gift.



Last but not least, La Cravate Du Chien... I think I've talked about this shop before. Etsy is so saturated with jewelry makers that it's hard to even figure out where to start. I suggest here! :)



Later tonight, I will try to post an update on the weight loss bloggers as well as a weigh in from yours truly.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 22, 2010 at 4:01 PM , Blogger Kimminita said...

Thanks for posting my picture and the link Sadie! Today I am sending your card with a little vintage mirror I sold to Canada. Let's make the Etsy world go round ;-)

 
At March 23, 2010 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Karsyn524 said...

I love your etsy page, etc. I am so buying something for my baby girls. I will look thru and get back to you!!

Also those cute memo boards are neat too! Great idea to spread some linky love! :)

Karsyn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home