This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 2.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Day 2.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 2.

So I didn't realize I was sore until I started working out today. I woke up feeling alright, and was like okay.. I can do this. Then this evening I started the workout and I was like "OMG.. I CAN NOT DO THIS". But then I thought about everyone reading my blog, everyone I'm sharing my story with, and thought about how utterly embarrassing it would be to have fat before AND after pictures. So, I did it. I didn't like it. I didn't have fun. But I did it, and that's all that matters.

I hate Jillian even more than I did yesterday. I despise her skinny little minions, as well. Though the one girl looks like she is about 6ft tall, which is awesome, I still despise her lol.

I turned Jillian's voice off today. I think it went by faster. I'm not sure if I took as many breaks (less than 5 seconds, per Ms. Jillian) today as I did yesterday, but I was out of breath within the first 5 minutes of the workout for sure.

The bicycle crunches I still can't do without stopping like 4 times. That's sad. But oh well. I'm doing it, and that's all that matters, right?

I can't wait to weigh/measure myself and see if anything has changed next week. If it hasn't, it'll be hard to continue this workout afterwards.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 27, 2010 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Ok so is it a video that you do every day for 30 days with an eating program.

 
At April 27, 2010 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

I am not doing the eating program - well, didn't know about it, but yes that's what it is. :) We are doing low-carb. Rather, we were. Now we are just doing no pasta, bread, etc. Just trying to keep our carb intake down. :)

 
At April 27, 2010 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Meg said...

Just think of how awesome you'll feel once you can do the bicycle crunches only stopping twice, then once, and finally not having to stop at all.

That feeling motivates me.

 
At April 28, 2010 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Good Luck! You can do it!

I could never go low carb, not even give up bread or pasta (its an italian household), and I love home made fresh baked bread.

I could give up anything but that....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home