This Page

has been moved to new address

Fail.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Fail.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Fail.

We attempted Level 2 on the Shred last night. Major fail. I couldn't do many of the moves for very long because I have bad knees and OMG that level is MURDER on your knees. Mine were popping and twisting and all kinds of icky stuff. I tried to stick it out, but it about killed me. I did alright during the second circuit but considering I can't really do a FULL push-up yet, it was pointless to even try Level 2. Back to Level 1 today.

I've lost 4.4lbs this week, though!!! This low-carb stuff is not fun. But I'm doing it. I'm actually READY to lose weight this time! My pants are also BIG on me. They fall off if I take just a few steps! YAY!! I'm hoping to re-measure today, after I find my measuring device.. wherever it went.....

And only one of the weight loss bloggers sent an email this week, ARYA! She has lost 2 pounds this week! Congrats, Arya!! We are proud of you! So far she's lost a total of 10.5lbs! 60.5lbs to go. I know that seems like a lot, but you'll get there!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At May 3, 2010 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Its not a fail, its a learning experience. You learned you weren't ready for level 2, but good for you for being brave enough to try.

As long as you keep moving forward you have not failed. There is no failure in life, unless you stop learning from what didn't quite work out.

 
At May 3, 2010 at 11:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss! Good for you!!

 
At May 3, 2010 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Congrats, just keep it up. I am joinging my gym again on Thursday.

Tiffany
Peace, Love and Chocolate
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

 
At May 3, 2010 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I'm proud of you for even trying!

 
At May 3, 2010 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Arya said...

YAY!! on your weight loss! and I agree with the others, it's not a fail because at least you tried - failing would be not trying...((HUGS))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home