This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Weekend

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend

I've been doing good on the shred. I missed Day 5, because the kids lost my DVD and by the time I was ready to do it they were in bed. So I made them find it, and did it in the morning yesterday. After skipping a day, I had to take a few (3 second) breaks in the first circuit. After that, I was fine.

I have a craft show I'm going to on May 15th. Our apartment is filled with the stuff I'm going to sell there. I ordered a bunch of pettiskirts, flower-petal-filled tutus, real bug necklaces, bows, flowers, and more... thankfully I haven't had to MAKE the stuff. I want to bring a few tutus that I made obviously, but it's an 8 foot table so I'm not sure how much will fit LOL.

As of yesterday, I've lost almost 4lbs this week. This low-carb is no joke, though. Ugh. Especially when you're craving chocolate. I bought some extra dark chocolate because it only had 8 carbs. I had to spit it out. It was disgusting. So I got a Twix Peanut Butter that had 23 carbs. WAY less than all the others, but not quite as satisfying as .. say.. a Reeses lol. I could've had half of any other candybar but I wanted a whole one. I need chocolate this week.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have wonderful things planned for this blog in the near future!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 2, 2010 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Chocolate has carbs! Say it isn't so......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home