This Page

has been moved to new address

Please vote. :)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Please vote. :)

Monday, May 3, 2010

Please vote. :)

Okay I've never entered a photo contest and I'm really not even sure how it works, or when the voting ends, but I figure it's Friday because it's called "this week's cutie contest" or something like that. So, please oh please go vote for my Gracie Lou! You just have to "LIKE" the page, and then comment on her picture "VOTE". You could also leave other words like how oh-so-pretty she is and how she looks gorgeous like her momma.. haha.

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=119387871407937#!/photo.php?pid=320158&id=119387871407937

Thanks!

3 Comments:

At May 4, 2010 at 4:53 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I would totally vote but I don't facebook : (

 
At May 4, 2010 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

That is so totally a cute picture.

 
At May 4, 2010 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Sadie said...

That's okay, Michelle, thanks anyway!! And thanks Momma. She's my little photo hog haha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home