This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby Got Back

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Baby Got Back

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baby Got Back

I have had the urge to blog in a new way lately, so here I am.. so sorry to the people that were reading my blog before and got bored.. I just got busy with other stuff. I have some new inspiration so I just might keep up this time. Keep an eye out for new DIYs, crafts, weight loss tips, and more. I've recently lost 20 pounds and am on a roll. If I blog about it I might keep myself motivated. ;) I still need to change the layout.. eek it's stuck on autumn lol. Wish me luck..

3 Comments:

At March 15, 2011 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Arya said...

So glad you're back! You have been missed!! Congrats on the 20lb lost - I actually gained 20 (but hope to change that soon).

 
At March 15, 2011 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

You were missed. Look forward to your posts :)

 
At March 16, 2011 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Sadie said...

I've missed you guys, too! :) I never know what to post about. We will see if my new inspiration is any help! Arya, I stopped by your blog and it's looking awesome! I'm on my way to yours, Momma. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home