This Page

has been moved to new address

Meatless Monday: Round-Up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Meatless Monday: Round-Up

Monday, April 25, 2011

Meatless Monday: Round-Up

Meatless Monday

To be honest, our meatless dishes are pretty boring. We've done baked mac & cheese and loaded baked potato soup, but really most of the things we eat aren't worth blogging about. Last week we had meatless spaghetti casserole. This week we are having egg 'cupcakes'. Nothing too special! So, this week I'm doing another round-up. I'm a pretty picky eater, especially when it comes to veggies, but I'm trying to be a little more daring when it comes to trying new foods. :)

Mushroom Rigatoni Bake


Asian: Veggie Fried Rice


Farfalle with Creamy Wild Mushroom Sauce

Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches

Grilled Vegetable and Mozzarella Sandwiches

You can click here for 160 vegetarian dishes, here for 20 meatless dishes that will save you $$, or here for some great meatless recipes from a fellow blogger. Feel free to leave your own Meatless Monday links in the comments!

Help me out, which meatless recipes would you like me to blog about?

**Featured today: My Mary Kay Shop. Visit on Facebook, too!**

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At April 25, 2011 at 7:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! This is Tyya i have never heard or seen egg cupcakes before so I was wondering if you could do a blog post even though you said it was worthless. Thanks! :)

 
At April 25, 2011 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Hey Tyra, of course I can! :) I'll do it this week.

 
At April 25, 2011 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

We had lasagna- I'm not very good at meatless Mondays =/ Maybe I'll do a spinach lasagna one of these Mondays... Those veggie sandwiches look good too, thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home