This Page

has been moved to new address

Week 3: Couponing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Week 3: Couponing

Friday, April 22, 2011

Week 3: Couponing

Since this is week 3, I thought maybe you guys were ready for a huge couponing resource list. These websites will all help you save money, but if you think you are going to get overwhelmed just do a few at a time. :)

Would you like to know more about DOUBLE coupons? Click here to see which stores (by state) double.

There are no inserts in our Sunday paper this week. :( So, click HERE to be entered to win over $200 in coupons. Giveaway ends soon!

{RIGHT CLICK ON EACH LINK. HIT "OPEN IN NEW TAB". I did not format these to open in new tabs. If you don't do this, you surely will get lost in blogland.}

Frugal Follies
Single Mom Saving Money
Bluegrass Savers
Sunday Coupon Preview
Obsessive Coupon Disorder
Suzy Coupons

And don't forget to check out Couponing Week 1 and 2 for other great resources.

{**Featured today: The Spaceyard. Please check them out on Facebook. If you'd like to be featured, email me (randomosityblog AT gmail DOT com)!**}

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At April 22, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Anonymous Suzy said...

Thanks so much for featuring my blog today! Love your blog! :)

Lovetosave.org

 
At April 22, 2011 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, Thanks so much for the mention. I can't believe we're making other blogger's compilation lists. We are just blown away by how fun it is to blog about money saving in Chicago. Our site just got started up and we hope to keep this fire going.

Thank You so much again,
Super Saver Sister,
Eileen O.
supersaversisters.com

 
At April 22, 2011 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Megan said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! I didn't know we weren't getting coupons this week...what a bummer!

This is my first visit to your blog and I just became your newest follower :)

I'm looking forward to checking out more of those blogs. Happy Friday to you!

 
At April 22, 2011 at 11:29 AM , Anonymous A Little Simplicity said...

Thank you so much for featuring A Little Simplicity on your site today! I hope your readers stop by and enjoy all the savings tips we have to offer!

Happy Savings!

 
At April 22, 2011 at 1:57 PM , Anonymous Tabitha @ Saving Toward A Better Life said...

Wow! Number one on the list! What an honor! Thanks for featuring me!

 
At April 22, 2011 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Katy said...

Thanks so much for the thrift[me] mention! I really appreciate it!

 
At April 22, 2011 at 5:59 PM , Anonymous CouponFrugality said...

Thanks for featuring CouponFrugality on your list!! Really appreciate it and hope it saves people some money!!

 
At April 22, 2011 at 7:13 PM , Blogger The Thrifty Momma Says said...

Thank you for mentioning thethriftymommasays.blogspot.com. I love the double coupon list! I I am looking forward to reading more of your posts.

 
At April 22, 2011 at 8:21 PM , Blogger ~Mistee~ said...

I just watched EXTREME COUPONING this past week and I am so curious and ready to dabble in the coupon world! Thanks so much for this wonderful list!!

 
At April 22, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention!
It's always fun to help other people save money.

 
At April 22, 2011 at 9:29 PM , Blogger MrsAshley said...

Thanks so much for featuring my blog, http://EmbracingBeauty.com! We're in our 6th lesson of my EXTREME Couponing 10 lesson series.

Thank you!

Ashley

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home