This Page

has been moved to new address

Busy busy!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Busy busy!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Busy busy!

If you have been keeping up with me via Facebook, you know this stuff... but if not, here goes. :)

I started 3 Girls Reviews a few months ago and have kept pretty busy with it. I have reviews booked clear through April and have orders coming in through Nellie Bug's as well. OH and I'm now a Girl Scout leader so I have been doing that as well. :) Gracelynn and Jenelle are both in Girl Scouts, so every Tuesday we have something going on. This coming Friday we are also going to the circus with GS, wee!! Sapphire just got approved for an IEP through the public schools... she will start speech classes soon. She started preschool at the high school last week. It's a program where high school kids play/work with the 3-5 year olds a few hours a few days a week.

For Valentine's Day, I got a new camera... my first DSLR (DLSR? lol I don't know) ever. I'm in love with it! I will post some pictures soon. The girls have grown SO much since the last time I posted pictures.

Real quick, I just wanted to share some of the places I've been visiting a lot lately. I love to save money, and I love to shop online. These sites combine those two things. :) If you know of any other sites similar to these, please let me know. I'd love to check them out!

I'm sure you know about Groupon -- but just in case, I'm sharing because I am totally addicted. I'm attending a 6 week zumba class and it was only $39 (instead of $75). For my birthday, we are attending an art class and it only cost me $25!

DealPulp.com is not quite as good as Groupon, but sometimes they have good deals. Usually they are from websites you will not recognize, but once in a while you will strike gold. :)

SaleADay is great! I got some pillow pets for $9 each and the shipping was only like $4. They are going in my girls Easter baskets. Sometimes their deals are silly, and you wouldn't want to buy them, but they're still worth checking in on!

LivingSocial is another one that is more like Groupon. DealPulp and SaleADay are kind of hit-or-miss, but LivingSocial has good deals almost every day. If you click on the link here, you'll get 5 "Deal Bucks" towards your first purchase. I have not bought anything from LS yet.

UrbanDealight -- I just found out about this one yesterday, which is actually what sparked this post. :) It seems similar to the above sites.

Swag Bucks is not like the sites above, but I've earned about $50 in Amazon gift cards since signing up. I don't do their special offers or anything, but I do use their search engine a few times a week. I also got a $25 restaurants.com gift certificate but in my opinion that is a RIP OFF.. so just for the record, I would not recommend spending your Swag Bucks on restaurants.com gift cards. Lame sauce.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 16, 2011 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Tree Huggin Momma said...

Looks like you have been busy. I use my Swag Bucks solely for Amazon Gift Cards which I then buy used books with :)

 
At March 16, 2011 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Sounds like you have a system going. :) Have you switched to an e-reader yet or are you like me and love the feel/smell of a real book?? I have an e-reader but still rarely use it. My 9 y/o LOVES it though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home