This Page

has been moved to new address

FREE BEST SELLING HAIR BOW E-BOOK

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: FREE BEST SELLING HAIR BOW E-BOOK

Friday, March 18, 2011

FREE BEST SELLING HAIR BOW E-BOOK

Hello everybody! I'm so happy to share with you one of my BEST SELLING e-books ever! After reading this e-book, you will know how to make bows like those pictured below, and on my website. If I get a good response from doing this, I will offer more FREE e-books in the future! So please tweet, stumble, digg, share it on facebook, shout it from the roof tops! :)


This e-book also includes wholesale information, so you can buy your supplies for about half of what retail stores are charging you!

If you love the e-book, I hope you don’t mind me ask­ing a favor.

As you prob­a­bly know, my liveli­hood depends on read­ers like you who share my stuff with other peo­ple. Thank you so much for all the sup­port over the past year.
If this e-book is use­ful to you, I would really appre­ci­ate if you would:
  1. share this blog post on Twit­ter or Face­book or any­where else you hang out online
  2. review the book and/or link to this post if you have a blog of your own
And as always, I’d love to hear what you think. Please com­ment below and let me know what you think of the e-book.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

At March 18, 2011 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I shared it on Twitter! Thanks.

 
At March 18, 2011 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Thanks, Pinkie!

 
At March 18, 2011 at 3:40 PM , Blogger StarryTaurie said...

Thanks- I tweeted it!!!

 
At March 18, 2011 at 3:42 PM , Blogger MotherDiva said...

I posted it on FaceBook, what a great book! Thank you :D

 
At March 18, 2011 at 3:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! Sending to a few YG's.

 
At March 18, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Anonymous Renee said...

Thank you! Interesting and inspiring me to make some :o)

I like that you used alligator clips. Would love to see more. Definitely interested in your ideas.

Cheers!

 
At March 18, 2011 at 5:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! Sharing with my craft groups.

 
At March 18, 2011 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

thank you shared it on facebook..!! cant wait to try it.. : )

 
At March 18, 2011 at 11:28 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

Alligator clips are my favorite! :) These are great on french clips too, but they take more work!

 
At March 19, 2011 at 12:31 AM , Anonymous Michelle said...

I got this e-book from you a couple of months ago. It was very easy to follow. My nieces love the bows I make for them. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

 
At March 20, 2011 at 8:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the e book. It's inspired me to get bk into making some of these beautiful bows. I'm looking forward to more e books. Thanks Soo much!

 
At March 29, 2011 at 11:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this!

 
At April 29, 2011 at 5:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of wonderful reading here, thanks! I was searching on yahoo when I identified your publish, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to much more from you.

 
At May 23, 2011 at 8:09 PM , Blogger mekei said...

what a gift! thank you so very much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home