This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
randomosity: Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Why not start the day off with some rainbow pancakes?
IMG_9179.fixed
Seems that some bloggers were not so nice to the pancake lady about her post, so if you love these rainbow pancakes, go tell her!

Stop by Cake Whiz and learn how to make marshmallow kabobs!
final marshmallow 5

Or if your kids are out of school early today like mine are, make some rainbow pots with them!


And surely your little ones will appreciate this "magic" Leprechaun Mirror...


Since I just started blogging again, I didn't have time to make my own St. Patty's Day craft post. Sorry!

Oh and off topic but as promised, a few recent pics of my kiddos. :) This is Gracelynn, Rach, and Jenelle getting ready for the "Father/Daughter" Dance. This was Gracie's first year and she was SO excited!!


And... the Sapphire..


I will be posting pictures of myself soon, as I have recently lost 20 pounds!! 52 to go!


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 17, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Carolee Hollenback said...

Great pics- what cute little girls!

I'm visiting from Cafemom.

Check out The Blogging Buddies...get dedicated visitors and comments!

I have a few blogs...see if one or all appeal to you!

Come on home - mom blog

The Blogging Biz Mom

While there, feel free to subscribe to my newsletter.

Working at home advice

 
At March 17, 2011 at 8:34 AM , Blogger Carolee Hollenback said...

Oh yeah, congrats on the weight loss :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home